Friday, May 27, 2011

Little Gamer

Greetings! Alison here. Today I have a scrapbook page! I have been itching to scrapbook more…it’s just “easier” to make a card. Anywho…here’s my layout, featuring some of the stamps from Inky Dreams.

This picture of my little Rhiannon was taken last July. She was playing with my sister’s X-Box controller…looking as if she really was playing a game. A couple of pics were taken…but this one is by far, the funniest.

So as you can see, I used the cool splotches and blobs from Ink Dreams all over my background. I inked them up with several shades of green watercolor marker. A lot of the blobs have more than one shade of marker on them. You can click on any picture for a closer look. Phoenix helped me with the background. He had a great time picking out the next green(s) I should use and what stamp should go where. We had an awesome time!

I also used the “play” from the “artist at play” sentiment. It’s a simple layout, but fun to make. I enjoy mixing colors together on one stamp. The cool thing about this set, is that…if you are afraid to make splotches and messes….this set does it for you! No mess, no cleanup. Just cool little drips and dribbles wherever you want them! Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!

No comments:

Post a Comment