Sunday, November 27, 2011

Winner of POE ME challenge.

Thank you to all who participated in the Poe challenge, the DT

and myself had a wonderful time looking at everyones entries,

fantastic creations from everyone Thank you.



Our winner this week is:#7,

ETERNAL PRINCESS RYAN

As you know i have issues with random.org ...i dont know how to do it!



So ....i allowed my Grandfather to pick a number .... he chose lucky 7!



Congrats!

Please email me,


and i'll send Mr Poe to you.






Thank you all so much for participating and we hope you'll join us tomorrow for the new challenge!

3 comments:

  1. Sara.... just realised its you.... yep i'm an idiot... i have your address from the secret santa.... don't worry about emailing me...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness... This is so awesome BD!!! I am so excited!! LOL!!! Yep, you got my address! That is so funny that you didn't remember that was me! I love it!! LOL!!! Thank You so much Granddad!!! All of the entries are wonderful!!! Hugs to All!!

    ReplyDelete