Monday, March 26, 2012

Weekly Challenge - TOUCH ME!


Welcome back!

This week's challenge theme is "TOUCH ME". 


 Yep. It's all about textures this week!  How creative can you get with your embossing powders, embossing folders, and embossing tools? Do you have feathers laying around or metal bits? Use them! Do you have any spackling compound laying around or plaster of paris? Play with that or any other medium that creates texture! What? You have velvet ribbons or flowers in your stash? Put them to good use in this challenge! Let's see how creative you can get! Don't be afraid to get messy. Most of all, don't be afraid to play along! We have crafters of all levels here so join in the fun!


Please refer to the left sidebar for a reminder about the rules 

For your inspiration, here are some projects from the Smeared Ink DT:
(click images to enlarge)




























PRIZE

The prize for this week is a $5.00 gift voucher to Smeared Ink Stamps.



Remember, be sure to link up by Midnight on Saturday PST to qualify for a prize then check back on Sunday for the random draw winner.


To be eligible for the coveted top three badge, be sure to use at least one Smeared Ink image.


If you like our challenges you should drop by our forum where we have additional monthly challenges as well as monthly blog hops and ATC swaps.

Have Fun!





4 comments:

  1. Wowzers, The DTs have rocked out this Challenge! All of them are so wicked cool looking! That mask is scary... love it! All these clocks that I have been seeing lately makes me want to finish mine, a while a go I bought some "clock workings" and I have a "box" to deco, just haven't done it yet, I wanna make one (in my winy voice)I love all you Ladies you always make my day when I see all of yous Art work! Thanks for being Terrific!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant believe Im the only one that has made a comment, and Im back making another comment he he! Girls I love your projects. I have entered a card, I have embossed my paper, I hope you like it. It's not as good as you alls projects, but I tried, this one and the last one stumped me. But that's okay, I love lurking at you alls stuff! Much love to you all!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the great projects by DT!!!
    Had lots of fun creating my project.
    Thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. damn't ! I haven't had enough time to participate, my page isn't fully ready...
    but ready for next one ;-) can't wait !!
    hugs from France !

    ReplyDelete