Monday, January 12, 2015

2015 Calendar...

Yes, I´ve made a mixed media canvas background that I first used the glue gun to add some kitchen foil ( a new technique for me) to the canvas and then painted it with black gesso. It gets a similar texture as crumbled tissue but a bit harder in both feel and look. I then added some acrylic paint in green, pink and silver. On top it is a layer of heat embossing powder and then some black gesso on just the surface.
I have used only red rubber from the Smeared Ink rubber club and it is from the "winged things", "poe" and "urban decay" set and I stamped them with distress ink embossing pad and added white or pink embossing powder as you can see ;) The heart wing on the upper right is filled with white posca pen after embossing.

Very girly...lol..but I like it and I hope you do too..

Don´t forget to take part in our monthly challenge "anything goes" as long as it it a smeared ink stamp on it..digi or rubber..your choice!



Thanks!
http://bcreative1.blogspot.se/

3 comments:

  1. Hi, what a fabulous idea of using kitchen foil. The end result looks amazing.

    Hugs Erin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lisa! I just love this! Can't wait to try this foil technique. Love your color scheme. that hot pink embossing ROCKS! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love new techniques and like Miss Donna, can't wait to give it a go. Great texture and choice of stamps for this project. Pink looks FAB!

    ReplyDelete