Tuesday, April 21, 2015

"Grandmaster" Altered Pencil Holder

I hope everyone is having a great week so far!  Here's my DT inspiration for you today!  
I've had this very versatile Tombow "store display" marker holder in my studio for many years.  I'm calling it a pencil holder for want of a better word but I use it daily for various purposes like to stand projects in while they dry or carry some coloured pencils or markers to my desk.  I've been wanting to do 'something' to pretty it up and I finally did it, haha!    It's also the perfect compliment to my 2015 daily planner I altered earlier this year!

I used all of the stunning chess piece Smeared Ink digis called Grandmaster by Teri Sherman.


 Please stop by my blog, LeighSBDesigns, for more info on my project!
I hope I've inspired you to come and play in our monthly challenges ;0)  The link to our current challenge is over there in the left side bar!


April 16th was our monthly Members Blog Hop and this month's theme was "Decorate a Real Egg".  Start your hop on my blog if you missed it coz all the creations were eggstra-special! 
This is the egg sculpture I made using a real chicken egg and wish bone!


 Happy Stamping!
Leigh S-B
 THE SHARPIE DOMINO QUEEN

1 comment:

  1. Wow, wow, wow! What beautifully done projects. Lots of work and so appreciate your wonderful mind. Altered box looks professional and stands out amazingly. Egg...words elude me. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete