Thursday, December 31, 2015

Thank you and Goodbye - Winners post

This is a really hard post to write, I would like to start by thanking everyone single one of you whom supported Smeared Ink, Smudgy Antics and Smeared and Smudged over the past 7 years. Personally it has been an amazing journey filled with some of the most amazing people I could ever wish to meet and work with. 

I am sure you will all join me in thanking Terra and Tori for providing us with such wonderful art to work with and for being such an inspiration, we wish you both nothing but happiness in this next chapter of your lives and will always consider you to be family. 

As you know tomorrow the Smeared Ink store will shut and along with it will go the name of Smeared and Smudged, however the facebook group will remain just with a new name of 'Family of Macabre Stampers' and with Black Dragon and myself at the reins. Please just give us a couple of days to get things in order as we are both away from home for a couple of days but I promise we will have some fun things in store for you.  

So now onto our winner for Decembers Challenge, thank you to everyone who took the time to participate. 

Our top 3 as chosen by the DT are, in no particular order:

5. Croms' Cubby Hole
2. Val S. Craftings
7. Granne

and our winner picked from random is:

Val S Craftings

Congratulations Val, please email me at happycraftershell@gmail.com to claim your prize


Happy New year to you all, may you all have a wonderful 2016!

4 comments:

  1. A very sad post to begin my day, bitter sweet as well. Terra, Tori and Smeared Ink have introduced me to good friends, given me events to look forward to and have encouraged me to try new techniques. They, and those they work and play with, have provided me countless happy hours.
    Wishing Terra and Tori much success and happiness in whatever lies ahead for you!!!
    Thank you. I will miss you and hope our paths cross again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the top spot, all thought it is sad to read about the closing ... I wish you all the best for the up coming year 2016.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winners - sorry it has all come to an end...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo...thank you so much for choosing me as a winner, it is an honour to be chosen for the last challenge! Sorry I'm a little late in posting I am recovering from bad dose of influenza!

    ReplyDelete