Saturday, March 5, 2011

My computer ate my original project.

Sorry for the late posting, but I'm having major computer issues today.  I can't even retrieve the final version of my project so instead I will be showing a simple ATC I made.  I used images from Smeared Ink's Femdom digital stamp set colored with copic markers and paired with an ATC background from Itkupilli.  It is very simple, but I like the contrast between the bold color and the black and white.  I feel like this is missing something.  Perhaps a border or some dimension.  I'll probably rework it.  Maybe I'll do that and repost at another time.


Thanks for Stopping by!
~ Lady B~

3 comments:

  1. OOOOH, I agree! the brights against the background is stunning! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. the contrasting colors are great! I do love that background! great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love this!! the imagery is GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete