Saturday, March 19, 2011

Smeared Ink Saturday and March Sketch Challenge

In today's edition of Smeared Ink Saturday with Lady B, I am contributing a project I made for the March Sketch Challenge over at the Smeared and Smudged Forum.

Here is a pic of the sketch:

Here is my take on the sketch:


As you can see, I've flipped the sketch and changed the flourish a bit.  I used an awesome Misty Benson image which was made into a rubber stamp set for Smeared Ink.  The set is called "Morbidly Adorable Tarot, set 1 and the image itself is "The World".  It can be purchased at the Smeared Ink Store.

I stamped the image with Memento Ink onto Copic X-Press it blending cardstock and colored it with my copic markers.  As you can tell, I am fond of bold, bright colors.  These divine papers are from Crafty Chaos Designs.  I am in love with the rich purple and greens in this set!  They print out as nicely as you see them on screen.

This month, if you participate in any of the challenges over at the Smeared and Smudged forum, you automatically receive a free digi and will be entered into a drawing for a digital stamp set of your choice from Smeared Ink!

Oh!  More big news!  Smeared Ink is having a Design Team Call!  Find the details here.


Thanks for Stopping By!

~ Lady B ~

No comments:

Post a Comment