Monday, November 7, 2011

Weekly Challenge- Alter Something

We have another fun one for you this week, and we KNOW you will love it! I personally think this challenge was made for me, and hopefully you will enjoy it too.

As always, here's a reminder about the rules:

*Each Monday morning a new challenge will be posted. It will contain that week's theme and prize information.

*To participate, you must make a project that fits the theme and add it to the post using the Inlinkz linky. Your link must take us directly to your project on a publicly accessible blog or website, or it will be disqualified - so please make sure you're linking to your actual post. It must be linked by midnight on the following Saturday, Pacific Time. This gives you six days to complete the challenge.

*Your project can be anything (card, scrapbook page, mixed media, altered or 3-D item, etc) as long as it is handmade and stamped somewhere with either a rubber or digital stamp. We have taken into consideration our digital artist fans and will be allowing all-digi projects. Feel free to think outside the box and have fun with your project! We are all about looking at things differently and look forward to the variety of projects and mediums we are sure to see.

*You must use AT LEAST 1 Smeared Ink image on your project. You are allowed to use anything else that you like.

*The weekly winner will be chosen by random number and revealed on Sunday. Prizes will vary and may range from a free digi to a coupon to a blog badge.

So let's get to it! Here's this week's info.



The Challenge:

ALTER SOMETHING
Alter anything your little heart desires, as long as you stamp it somewhere! Can't wait to see what you all create.


The Samples:

*click for larger views


Sugar


Black Dragon



Freddie


Ike



Monique




The Prize:


Deflated Heart from our Inner Workings Digi Set


Remember, be sure to link up by midnight on Saturday to qualify. Then check back on Sunday for the random draw for the winner, and don't forget to include your Smeared Ink image in your project. Hope you have fun!



5 comments:

  1. awesome samples. Good luck to everyone.
    Hey I was wondering if anyone but me has ever noticed the any hidden images up there in the header of this blog?
    If you look it is right up above the letter "N" in Antics. It's a lil bald dude with a mustache looking to the left.
    and also looks like a Fairy facing left up in the upper left corner.and almost looks like a lil elf below it leaping to the right.
    Like looking for things in the clouds.
    Maybe I just have too much time on my hands. LoL. Either that or someone slipped me a mickey. I see um do you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. MaRyKay: I didn't see it till you told that there were images, so I looked and I see it too. don't know if that is a good thing (because there is nothing wrong with my eyes) or that I have to go see a doctor (because my eyes may be ok, but my mind isn't) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monique: yea its like looking for stuff in the clouds. there's nothing wrong with your eyes theres really a bald guy up above the letter n. guess I have too much time on my hands. or I'm in the clouds too much. Lol

    ReplyDelete