Sunday, November 18, 2012

TWISTED SISTER CHALLENGE WINNER

We, the Smeared ink design team, would like to thank the 5 lasses who entered this challenge.
We knew this would be a tough one...thank you all for pushing the normal accepted boundaries with your art this week.
Our winner this week really did out do herself..... and i'm sure surprised many people with this stunningly wicked twisted piece.... DONNA you are our TWISTED SISTER winner.....

....well done DONNA.... two weeks on the trot......you have won another voucher for SMEARED INK store and a BLOG BADGE.... please contact us at smudgyantics@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. Congrats Donna! I'll get your vouchers and badge to you tomorrow! I promise! So glad you decided to post to your blog and share with the world your TWISTED SIDE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEA!!!!!!!!THANK YOU SOOO MUCH! The experience was totally liberating!
    I got such a kick out of this card, I'm tempted to make multiples for Creepmas. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Donna! She is deceptively devious and dark. That's why I love her!
    She parades around as a mild mannered, petite red head, but we all know the sadistic truth now, don't we? I won't hold my breath for a Creepmas card, though....

    ReplyDelete