Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Smudgefest Day 2


Welcome to Day 2 of Smudgefest! For all the details on the challenge and rules, please scroll down and visit the first post. We are stoked to move on to today's challenge and see what you can muster up, and hope you are as well. 

Ready to Play? Here is our Day 2 challenge!


The Challenge:
TERRIFYING TUESDAY
Create a project that showcases your favorite scary Smeared Ink image. Go ahead, pull out all the stops and give us the willies!



The Sample: 
sample by Terra Serrano
visit her BLOG for more info

Smeared Ink stamps used: As Death



The Prize:




Ready, Go! Scare us silly! Remember, be sure to link up by midnight tonight to qualify for the daily (and grand) prize. Then check back tomorrow for the new theme. Have Fun!

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous Challenge and a brilliant sample! I've got my piece made for today, will get photos and post it when I get home :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are on it Shell, can't wait to see it. Looking through my stamps right now and love this challenge. GL everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sample! I had a lot of fun with today's challenge.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Evil Edna for her win on day one. Great challenge today...just noticed I'm not the only one who thinks clowns are creepy. I think it was after I read SK "It" that I started to think so, lol! Can't wait to see what you have cooked up for Wednesday's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another fun day and fab entries. 2 down, 5 to go. I'm having a ball. Great theme and fab inspiration. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like there are a bunch of creepy entries! I will have a closer look tomorrow. Great example from Terra! Awesome project!

    ReplyDelete