Friday, August 9, 2013

WINNER FOR DAY 4

For Day 5 Challenge - Please scroll down...


Once again, thank you to all the participants for Day 4 of SmudgeFest! You all came up with some pretty amazing stuff!
We used Random.org to generate our winner:



.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The winner is.......SAMARA NAVI!
Congratulations! Please email smearedinkstamps@gmail.com to claim your prize!


For the rest of you, there are still lots of great prizes to WIN and we can't wait to see what else you create!

3 comments:

  1. WooHoo Samara! congrats on your win! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks so much Donna. I am stoked! This is the first time I've ever done anything like this and it is only because Kapree egged me on! haha. xox Looking forward to the next days though (I think) I am HORRIBLE at sketches so I don't know about today :(

    ReplyDelete