Saturday, August 10, 2013

Smudgefest Day 6

Welcome to Day 6! So, how are you all feeling about the challenges? We're so happy to see that so many of you have hung around for the whole week so far, way to go! We know it takes a lot of effort to even participate once, and we appreciate all of the sharing of inspiration from all of you.

Ready to Play? Here is our Day 6 challenge!


The Challenge:
SKETCHY SATURDAY
What's a week long challenge extravaganza without a sketch challenge? Nothing, I tell ya! So, here it is...please use the sketch below as inspiration for your project. It does not have to be exact, but we must be able to tell that you got your idea from the sketch.



The Sample: 


sample by Elizabeth Turner

Smeared Ink stamp sets used: Chicks Dig Guns, Inky Dreams


The Prize:


Remember, be sure to link up by midnight tonight to qualify for the daily (and grand) prize. Then check back tomorrow for the new theme. Have Fun!

6 comments:

  1. Oh CRAP! I suck at sketches too! Eiyiyi! Thanks loads, Terra. Another all day attempt. LOL Great sample. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should have known there would be a sketch thrown in one of the smudgefest days...whine whine whine! I did the best I could to match the sample. Many thanks to Elizabeth for the inspiration sample.

    Whew...I'm glad my card is done and posted! See you on Sunday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty damn literal but I made it! WooHoo! Not nearly as bad as I thought. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did not know if I was going to get this done today...took a time out and had way to much fun when everyone else was working. Will try to get to blogs but if not will eventually get to them because there has been some really cool looking projects that I need to find out more about. Awesome everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol....I suck at sketches as well gals, but that's the challenge right? Glad to see you kicked this sketch in the butt, wonderful projects linked up so far!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm running behind, but I made it!:)

    ReplyDelete