Sunday, March 15, 2015

Other side of fear..

It is sunday and time for me to show you some inspiration that I´ve made.
The tag background went totally out of control but I am pleased with it so I guess it was a good thing then :)
It is structured then covered in foil. Painted with white gesso and then alcohol ink. Sanded and rubbed with black archival ink and then covered in clear heat embossing powder.

The image is one  from the other side of fear digital set and the text as well. the paper is first covered in alcohol ink and then colored with copics here and there...

Thank you!



2 comments:

  1. wonderfully texture, TY for the close up. Great choice on the color for main image. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW,Lisa! the colors and texture just ROCKS! I finally got this set. LOVE it! xxD

    ReplyDelete