Tuesday, March 10, 2015

"Pieces of Me" altered jigsaw puzzle pieces!

Happy Tuesday to you all!
It's my turn again to inspire you and today I'm sharing 2 altered jigsaw puzzle pieces that is part of a larger collaborative project hosted by one of my friends, who you all know at Smeared and Smudged, Kristy Lee!

"Pieces of Me"

The images I chose to represent 'Me' are the Raven, the Vampire Cat as well as portions of the Witch Hat and Pumpkins from the Smeared Ink exclusive rubber stamp set I designed, Autumn's Pencil.

Stop by DominoART for more details and don't forget to check out
our current Smudgy Antics challenge, which are always "Anything Goes"!

 Have a fabulous week!
Happy Stamping!
Leigh S-B
 THE SHARPIE DOMINO QUEEN

6 comments:

  1. Love this idea and your pieces look fabulous! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look awesome! I love the images, and the look that the diamond glaze provided. Fabulous work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful needs a little black frame and can I be a copy cat?
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these pieces full of vibrant colours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never would have put these colors together and you have done a wonderful job. So love this!!

    ReplyDelete