Sunday, March 22, 2015

Sunday Inspiration with a Specimen

 
For todays DT Inspiration I have a large tag to share with you today. I have used The Man Digi Single from the Specimen Jar set as my focal image coloured up with copics for the tag. I created the background using DecoArt Media fluid acrylics, Die cuts and gilding wax. Full details are on my blog.
 
 
                                                                 Close up of the detail.
 
I hope you are inspired to join in with us for this months challenge. The link is on the sidebar to your left. We'd love to see what you create with Smeared Ink stamps. Do come back tomorrow for more inspiration from the DT.

2 comments:

  1. This is a stunning tag.beautiful background and coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the red just pops the other colors. The depth and texture just blows me away! xxD

    ReplyDelete