Sunday, August 14, 2011

Splat! Challenge Winner

I must say WOW to all the entries this week! Just fabulous creativity showcased by everyone, and way to rock the splatters and blotches! I'm glad we are choosing the winners by random number, because honestly I don't think I could have chosen a winner.



So, the person who has won the Falling Dead Dancer is: MONIQUE!

Congratulations! I will get your digi sent out to you ASAP, and I hope all of you will join us for our next challenge posted tomorrow morning. Thanks for playing along!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Monique!

    Sorry I didn't get to play along this week. Hopefully next week.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Monique!!! You did a wonderful job on your creation!!! I love it! Have fun playing with your new image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS Monique - I loved your entry. I hope you enjoy your new image xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete