Thursday, July 14, 2011

Never Ending Grumpies

Today is my Smeared Ink day and I played in my craft room all weekend...didn't even get out of my pj's it was great!
and now I give you....a Never Ending Grumpies card


the paper I made with a tree stamp from Tattered angels, and some glimmer mist...I stamped all my grumpies and colored them with colored pencils, then put some liquid glass on their eyes...stamped all my different senties and there I have it...it really didn't take to long...I had so much fun making this...I found a video tutorial on Terra's blog last year sometime when I made my Never Ending Angels card...I hope you enjoyed looking at this as much as I enjoyed making it:)

thanks for stopping by...see you all tomorrow for the first day of the new Smeared Ink release!!!

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome! I have never seen a card like that! Since I have been here... I have learned so many new cool things! Thank You All For That! Have a non-grumpy day! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to try one of these. The Grumpies are just perfect for it. too too cute! xxD

    ReplyDelete