Smeared Ink is having a Design Team Call!
Do you have a different way of looking at things when it comes to rubber stamping? Smeared Ink is looking for Design Team Members to join the Smeared and Smudged team.
Smeared Ink is a rubber stamp company that features edgy, unique, wild, sometimes dark, and fun art stamps and digis. We're looking for team members who are not afraid to think outside of the box and express themselves in interesting ways through their projects.
To see some of the current DT members work, visit our Smudgy Antics Design Team Blog at http://www.smudgyantics.blogspot.com. To view the types of stamps you would be working with, please visit our shop at http://www.smearedink.com
Requirements for Smeared Ink Design Team Members:
*You must have an active blog related to rubber stamping/paper arts or mixed media arts where you can post and talk about your Design Team projects.
*You must be or become a member of the Smeared and Smudged Forum on Ning. You can visit our forum at http://www.smearedandsmudged.ning.com
*You must be able to upload quality photos and/or scans of your projects.
*DT members are required to design a minimum of four items per month, including three cards or paper art (scrapbook pages, etc.) and one altered item. Two of these items must use Smeared Ink stamps exclusively. They must be posted on the design team blog AND your personal blog, and also be physically mailed in by the end of each month. (Please note if samples are not received by us each month, you may forfeit your free stamp set for the following month). The other two items can use any stamps and supplies that you like, and must be posted to the design team blog and optionally on your blog.
*DT Members are required to participate in and make a project for Smeared Ink New Release Blog Hops. These will generally occur every three months, but may also include special releases. During months that contain a hop, this will be a fifth required project.
* DT Members are required to submit at least one step by step tutorial per six month term. This can be written out with pictures, or can be a video tutorial. It should contain the use of at least one Smeared Ink stamp. The tutorial can be project or technique based.
* You must actively participate in The Vent group on the Smeared and Smudged forum. A minimum requirement is two posts a week. You must check and actively participate in the Design Team group on the forum.
* You must promote Smeared Ink Stamps thru your blog, and whenever you see an opportunity.
*International Applicants welcome.
Benefits of Smeared Ink Design Team:
* Your blog projects (and of course you!) will be showcased on the Smudgy Antics Blog, Smeared and Smudged Forum, and Smeared Ink Facebook Page.
*Your physically mailed projects will be featured on the Smeared Ink website gallery and also used in displays during conventions and craft fairs.
* We will send you one free stamp set (our choice) per month to use in your projects.
*You will receive exclusive DT Member discounts on non-stamp products, including Graphic 45, Tattered Angels, and any other products that we choose to carry.
* Occasionally, you MAY receive freebie products from our Smeared and Smudged forum monthly challenge sponsors (not guaranteed, as this is the sponsors choice). In order to qualify for these products if they are offered, you must be in good standing with your DT requirements.
* You get to network with other wicked awesome stampers who share the same love for out-of-the-norm stamping and techniques.
* You get to sport a really cool S&S Button on your blog.
To Apply, please email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pictures of four rubber stamped projects that best represent your style of stamping. These projects must each use rubber stamps somewhere on the project, and you must include at least one card and at least one altered item. (No all-digital projects allowed). New projects are not necessary, just choose your favorites that represent you and your style the best.
What do you think you can bring to the Smeared Ink Design Team? We want to know what makes you tick!
If you could choose one word to describe yourself, what would it be?
What is your favorite non-stamp product or tool to use in your art and why?
Do you feel you can meet all the requirements listed above?
Please list past and present Design Team experience. (Experience not necessary to apply)
Deadline for Submissions is midnight on Sunday, July 24, 2011
Winners will be contacted by the evening of Tuesday, July 26, 2011
DT term will run for six months starting August 1, 2011