Monday, December 1, 2014

CHALLENGE #1 ANYTHING GOES.

 Well here we are..... 
the SMEARED INK DT back to SMUDGY ANTIC'S BLOG
Every month we will have a challenge, it'll always be 
"ANYTHING GOES".
The only requirement is that you use a 
SMEARED INK image....
REAL RUBBER or DIGI.
Check out the vast array of images and rubber stamps available from the shop.

We love when you guys and gals think outside of the box.  The more creative and inventive, the better! 
 You know those projects you WANT to make, but would be shunned from mainstream sites?  They are accepted here! 
 We get down and dirty.  We like it real, raw, and in your face!
  Let your artistic expression fly freely!

Be sure to read and follow the challenge rules posted on the left side bar to qualify for the prize and the coveted "Top Three" badge.

For inspiration, check out the projects from the Smeared Ink DT on a daily basis.



Todays inspiration comes from me,

BLACKDRAGON

before...

 after.
 I altered this pack of pencils using 
RUBBER STAMPS.
 Coloured with pencils and pastels.
 Makes a cheap, unique gift for someone who loves being that little bit different.


To enter for this month's Anything Goes Challenge, add your link below to Inlinkz. Be sure to link up to your actual project post, not your blog home address, so that we can find your project. The deadline to enter is Monday, December 29 at midnight PST.

Thanks for playing!





8 comments:

  1. Awesome BlackDragon! Going to the dollar store tomorrow and pick up that pencil holder I passed up yesterday! So there may be two pencil holders in challenge...a gorgeous one and mine!:) Fab and love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous creation you made BD, looks like a whole new box! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see Smudgy Antics back! Love your pencil holder BD! Great stamps, I love your collection and the colors are awesome.
    ~kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are the Queen of recycling, BD! Fabulous project! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Love how it turned out. Just rockin' w/ your altered projects. So happy to have you kick the Smudgy Antics Challenges off. Awesome inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clawesome project and fab grand opening of the Smudgy Antics blog :0)
    I've entered my 12 Days of Creepmas altered book but I'm having a devil of a time with my Day 1 post I used to link up and I just can't make it retain the link to the SA challenge...so I'm going to include it in my next post, Day 6, instead...hope that's okay ;0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries Leigh.... I see you in the link-up now. xxx

      Delete
  7. I have been enjoying all the DT projects. You ladies are so imaginative...thanks for all the ideas!

    ReplyDelete