Monday, December 22, 2014

Monday's inspiration

Well here we are... Christmas/ Creepmas is nearly upon us.
You have ONE MORE WEEK to enter this months challenge.
The kids have finished school and are driving me crazy with carols and hymns,
mind you thats been happening since Novemeber.
I am putting the final touches to my Creepmas decked dining room.
Here we have NOEL.... Creepmas style.
 Our pound stops have been stuffed to the seams with tacky Christmas stuff.... this Noel plaque was one such thing. I removed the cutesy glittered finish and made it dark and macabre. 
 I added dried berries and leaves that the girls and I have collected on our walks to school...
a bit of plastic greenery just for colour...
various plastic insects are crawling around... having fun.
The dimensional skull is a digi image from SMEARED INK... its 9x layers, fussy cut and decoupaged up using silicone, there is a tutorial for this technique on the forum.

Once solid the skull was dipped in my melting pot.
I added a santa hat..with fly and stuck it to the 'O' of ''Noel''
Thanks for stopping by..... there'll be another project from another designer tomorrow.
BDx



2 comments: