Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Your daily dose of Smudgy Antics is here!

So how are you liking the daily dose of inspiration for 
our new Anything Goes challenge? Pretty cool, right?
It's nice to keep the momentum going each week throughout
the entire month. The brilliant inspiration just never stops!


Even though I masquerade as Creepy Glowbugg, I do enjoy the
festivities of Creepmas. Especially the gift giving (and receiving).
Every year I am at a loss for gift tags. I don't know if maybe there
are gift tag eating rodents in the garage who dine exclusively on my
handmade tags and nothing else, but every year I have to make more tags. 
Way more tags than I have ever used in one holiday.
I'm not really  a fan of the adhesive ones, although I usually end up using
them anyway with my constant shortage of homemade tags.

This year I have used Brass, the Steampunk Reindeer for a set of tags.

He is just too stinkin' cute, and perfect for weirdos and norms, alike!


And then I had to make some homemade specimen jar tags.
Friends and family expect nothing less from me anymore.

I put this guy together using my favorite little bear from the 
Candy is Dandy rubber set, the empty specimen jar digi,  
and the jar label digi.

Stamped a simple, "to: and from:" on the backs,
added some baker's twine, and viola!
I'm ready to start wrapping some gifts!

Be sure to stop by everyday for another fabulous gift of
DT inspiration. And if you're feeling creative, add your
Anything Goes (using a Smeared Ink rubber or digi image)
make here. 

4 comments:

  1. EEEK! these are soo stinkin' CUTE! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super duper and now need to make some! Great color and love the little guy in the jar =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab, fab tags, and I love the first photo with them all together :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE these tags! Can never have too many for sure!~kim

    ReplyDelete