Friday, December 19, 2014

Inner Demon Inspiration...

Hi,

Some inspiration from me  this Saturday and I hope that those of you that are watching this is doing fine and got the creepmas black feel going this season :)

Made an mixed media kind of page...don´t know what to call this? Maybe someone else knows!? There are so many different names on these things...

I´ve used a new digi stamp from Smeared Ink made by very talented Alexandria Serrano "Inner Demon". colored it with copics. The black hands behind the image is a grumpy from the rubber club at Smeared Ink. The barbed wire is rubber from the rubber club as well called "urban decay" and the senti is from the rubber club too :D from the "as death" set. The background is a scrapbookpaper and I covered the page with mod podge.

I hope you like it..



Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment