Saturday, February 19, 2011

Smeared Ink Saturday...In the Dungeon

Welcome back to another episode of Smeared Ink Saturday with Lady B.  Today we will be visiting a Dungeon in Chicago, IL with two of our favorite ladies from "Femdom".


The background is an actual photo fromt the LRA website.  Gotta love google!  Type in a few key words and find whatever you want.  I don't know who took the photo so I cannot give proper credit.  I'm not selling this so hopefully I am not infringing on any copywrite laws.  On top of the photo I inserted my Smeared Ink "Femdom" digis that were previously printed and colored with copic markers.  I added a few drop shadows and digi papers from Crafty Chaos Designs.


2 comments:

  1. Hee Hee, this is WILD! LOVE her red hair! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. just gorgeous LB!!! love the colors, the tones and the just sheer delight at the images!!

    gorgeous job!!

    hugs!

    ReplyDelete