Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Dragon day....

Its Wednesday..... Dragonday.... and i have a Grumpie..... Stumpie... brooch to share with you. I used shrink plastic, stamped Stumpie using stazon.... cut my plastic down roughly to the correct size.... shrunk it.... sanded it to a perfect fit..(yeh right.... nothings ever perfect with me!) used diamond glaze and placed a silver curtain ring onto my plastic disc....filled the ring with glaze...set it aside. I used some beads i had lurking...... and some reclaimed material...made a flower and attached it to a brooch back.

When stumpie had dried i glued it onto my flower brooch.

Very simple... but very cute.

Thanks for being here..... dont forget we have a CHALLENGE ...... USE A SMEARED INK DIGI.... you have 'til Friday to enter.

xxx lynx



No comments:

Post a Comment