Friday, March 6, 2015

Friday Inspiration with The Grim Reaper.

 
Happy Friday to you all. Here's my DT Inspiration in the form of a Tag. I used  The Grim Reaper  from Teri Sherman available in the Smeared Ink Store. I coloured the image up with copics then scanned into photoshop . I created my tag background then placed the image in a pleasing manner. Added a gothic frame and to finish the quote. The word fear is from the Other Side of Fear  set also available in the Smeared Ink Store. I then printed out, attached to a tag cut from mountboard , inked the edges and finished with Ribbon.
 
 
 
 
To enter the challenge here at Smudgy Antics remember you have to use at least I smeared Ink Stamp to qualify for entry into the challenge. You will find all the details in the sidebar to your left.
Thanks for stopping by today.

5 comments:

  1. wonderful choice love this guy. I love your art always so wonderful.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fab background you've created for the Reaper. Love it! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Overall fabulously creep vibe and beautifully designed.

    ReplyDelete