Friday, March 13, 2015

Yay It's Friday!!!

Happy Friday to you all, I am so ready for the weekend!

I've got a card to share today, it was one of those pieces where I just couldn't decide what stamps to use, so ended up using 4 different sets :D I started off by stamping the wood grain from the urban decay set onto the base, then I used the church and bird from the Holy city set ( the church ended up behind the other image) the sentiment is from the danse macabre set and then the image on the top is from the as death set. 


Don't forget to check back each day to see the fab inspiration from the rest of the DT and to link up your smeared ink makes with our current challenge. 

3 comments:

  1. I love this stamp and you did such a wonderful job with this piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of all the sets! How inspiring you are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layering of the sets. Beautiful work. xxD

    ReplyDelete