Sunday, March 8, 2015

Sunday at the beach

Hey all hope you are enjoying all of the wonderful inspiration that my fellow DT members have been sharing. Today is my turn and I have an ocean themed tag. I made a bunch of tags for the women in my bible study to use as bookmarks. So no blood and guts on any of theirs. (Guess it takes a special kind. :p. Like us)  But I wanted to shared this tame option too.
The stamp is from tye rubber set "The Abyss"


The ocean was made using distress inks, stickles, and gel pens.
I also used Perfect Pearls on the background but its hard to see them.

5 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love the blue, wonderful sentiment/quotation!~kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAbulous quote and great background. Love where you've photographed it. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. FAbulous quote and great background. Love where you've photographed it. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful and a perfect sea color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful and love how it is not dark but not "cute" just wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete