Thursday, February 17, 2011

#39, That's How I Roll

I was just commissioned to create a custom scrapbook. The album is about a local roller derby team. This album is going to be a blast to make! I have the first double page spread to share with you. And, since it’s my day to share a Smeared Ink project, I used some of their rad stamps on the spread. Bear with my photos, please. They are awful.




You’ll be able to see this a lot better if you click on it..it’ll make it bigger! I started off by using “That’s how I roll” from the Teen Style Sayings set. Then, I went to my new fave go-to stamps from Quoth the Raven. I adore those background stamps!





The photographer took a mess of action shots of #39 (who is receiving this album as a gift) as she went around the rink. I thought that it was a great idea.

I plan on adding some more embellishments to this page, but at the moment, I’m not sure what they’ll be. It looks almost finished to me…but not completely. But I was really happy when I realized that I had that Smeared Ink title. It’s perfect for this spread! Hope you like my layouts. Have an inspiring day!

3 comments:

  1. alison!!! this is SO HOT!! what fabulous pictures you have to work with!! such a great subject!! you, of course, have done them justice!! can't wait to see how you embellish!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, how fun is this!? Great movement on the page and the title is PERFECT! xxD

    ReplyDelete