Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Smeared Ink Tuesday with Kelli

Hello all,
Today I am offering you a creation inspired by Jane - who is our fabulous Guest Designer for February.  Her challenge is to make or alter a box or bag to hold a valentine gift or card.  This box will be for my lovely daughter because this is one of her favorite sets, and the boys would just look at it and say, naked lady!!!LOL


I used the Nymphs set from Smeared Ink which is very lovely and some papers the DT received from our very own Lisa.  It's a simple box really, but the images are wonerful, and I love using the pattern paper as a wall paper sort of technique.  



For my box I used:
Nymphs- Smeared Ink
paper pack from Lisa
acrylic paint
stazon Jet black
peeled paint distress ink

3 comments:

  1. Beautifully done, Kelli! Too funny about the boy's comments. LOL Your daughter will adore this. I sure do! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw! thanks for the shout out! lovely box! i love the image and the yellow greeny color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely box I am sure your daughter will love it. love the colour

    ReplyDelete