I used some of the screw heads from the Urban Decay collection. I didn’t cut them apart…I kept my rubber intact because I knew it would make a fab border someday!
Please check out the black patterned paper. It’s filled with screws! That’s how I got the idea for the title and for using the screw head stamps. I embossed them, so they are raised and glossy. You can click on either of the images to see them bigger.
Not a super exciting post today, and I’m sorry for that. But I feel like hell (I am so sick of having a cold!) and I really need some rest. On a good note, I got some excellent feedback for the woman who commissioned me to make this album. That’s always great news! Have an inspiring day!