Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wednesday with Blackdragon

I am sorry i missed last week i just had no time to create anything.... but this week i had a play at altering again.
This little coin purse/bag thingy.... both my girls want it.... but i have only the one!
I stamped 'STUMPIE' from SMEARED INKS orginal Grumpies set, with stazon directly onto my bag, padded out the little pocket and coloured him in using fabric paints.... i like to use this paints quite wet so i can blend them, so i do have to pad out my work.... i am speaking from experience... i have ruined a few things with the colour seeping through. I added a chain with beads and bells to the zip.... and 3 buttons at the top, just to balance the overall design. Thanks for looking.
lynx

2 comments:

  1. You know Stumpie is my favorite! I love the coin purse! What a wonderful idea...I've been wanting to try out some fabric stuff so I can make things for my daughter...wanna give me a tutorial? ;) Tori

    ReplyDelete
  2. BD! I love your grumpie purse! I'll bet the wee ones fight over it!

    ReplyDelete