Saturday, February 5, 2011

Smeared Ink Sunday with Kapree

I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend!
Kapree here with my Smeared Ink Sunday creation


I altered this little box using my Holy City Stamp set, I took the image and modge podged it on my box then stamped soul mates on a flower and glimmer misted one flower red and the other black, then I had to make something to go inside it so I made some Shrinky dink rings

I used the birds from Holy City, the heart from Chicks Dig Guns, and the skull from Bo Peep. I found the ring tutorial here
my inspiration to make a box came from Jane our guest DT Febuary Challenge which is to create or alter a box to hold a valentine gift or card.


Thanks for stopping by! be sure to check back tomorrow to see what Meredith has in store for you!

5 comments:

  1. I love this little box....Kapree....i made a necklace a while back using this image.... they'd look perfect together!
    lynx

    ReplyDelete
  2. loveeeeee this kapree!!! And I love the rings as well!! so awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooo kewl! I love it! The tin is awesome and those rings totally RAWK!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Kapree! How cool!!!! LOVE the tin and the sentiment is perfect for the image. (May have to lift it) Neat how you stamped on the flower. And who would have thought you could make shrinky dink rings? Fabulous! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the ring tut! awesome job on the box! i love how you cut the image and just used the 2 headstones!

    ReplyDelete