Sunday, February 8, 2015

Another calendar page with a Spring/Summer feeling

Time for my first inspirational DT-post for Smudgy Antics blog this month and now it's time for the May-June page.  I have used one of Alexandria Serrano's images again, this one is called "More than chemical" and works perfectly for a Spring/Summer page.

I colored her with promarkers, added glitter pen and cut her out. Then I recycled a net bags we got a gift got Allan in and cut out a part of it and mounted it behind the image. My idea was to spray it with a Tattered Lace spray but can't find it so added glitter to it instead. So it sparkled a bit, not as much as my hand did afterwards though. =)

The background paper is from a small paper pack I bought before and it matches the image and it's colors nicely!

So now I hope you will join our challenge and don't forget that you have to you a Smeared Ink image to join in! =)





2 comments:

  1. Yep, a summer wonder! Great bitz of sparkle to match those eyes. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete