Thursday, February 5, 2015

Thursday's inspiration: Grandmaster Daily Planner

YAY, I'm back and thrilled to have re-joined our fabulous Smeared Ink design team!
Here's my first 2015 project to inspire you for our February challenge which as usual is always Anything Goes and the darker the better!

Most of you all know me, but if you don't, I LOVE game related imagery so
I just HAD to use Smeared Ink's new digis called Grandmaster by Teri Sherman to alter the cover of my 2015 daily planner.

 Grandmaster Daily Planner
Ready to keep track of all my dark and twisty events this year!
 
The spread!
The details!
 Please stop by my blog, LeighSBDesigns, for more info and photos on today's project!
I hope I've inspired you to come and play in our monthly challenges ;0)
You can link up your project using a Smeared Ink real rubber or digi image HERE!

Also, you're going to want to check out our upcoming annual Bloody Valentine Blog Hop on Feb 11, 12 and 13!  It's always a wicked cool event with lots of amazing eye candy and you can read all about it here at More Smeared Ink!  Sign up deadline is Feb 9 so don't miss it!

Happy Stamping!
Leigh S-B
 THE SHARPIE DOMINO QUEEN


2 comments:

  1. Leigh,
    Your Grandmaster Daily Planner is trippin awesome! TFS!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeeekers!!! This rocks and looks soooo freakin' coool. Nicely done my friend!

    ReplyDelete